Hip-hop highschool

This is a very good book and I recommend this to a lot of people only if you mature. This book has made me think a lot about highschool how it might be and everything. This story has a lot of adult stuff that if you is not mature enough you should not be reading or looking at it. This book come from  a hard place her name is Theresa. She lost her bestfriends and crush got one of her bestfriend pregnant and her new crush was the smartest boy in school. She show a lot of emotions in this book and some of it made me cry because I am a little sensitive so stuff makes me cry. She show us what she been through her bestfriend cee was not trying to talk to her when she was pregnant. She plan on going to this college at USC she said that’s a good school and that been her dream college since she were little. I wish we had more books like that I would read all of them because they are good books. This have a lot of cursing in it so if you don’t like all of that don’t read it at all.

Comments

  1. You should read Lesson Learned, it sounds very similar. Excellent post, thank you for sharing this recommendation. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hip-hop high school

Point of view on my book

My Character