Hip-hop high school

Hi my name is Theresa, I stay in a crazy hip-hop high school. My homegirl constancy is my bestfriend. This school is full of sexually and weird kids that don't know wat they want to do. I had this crush on this crazy football player but I stop cuz he went and got my homegirl pregnant she keeping the baby doe. I'm go be there for her by her side but she getting irritated by the minute. I have another bestfriend that is like a freakin slave in the house it's crazy. Anyway back to high school  I learn a lot there but wat I hate is mr.Wardin he so irritating. He gave me a c in his class but I understand why cuz I cheated and was late for a test. I had all honors classes I don't know why doe. Through spring break we had to read a book about Malcolm x it was dope I read the book and I watch the movie it's not the same but both are interesting. Through the year I been trying to learn some good  words for the sat text I'm trying to get a perfect score. I been through a lot in life my mother don't even trust me cuz she caught me smoking stuff is crazy. I get in trouble for the stuff teddy do in the house teddy is my younger brother. Teddy is a tech god one day he hack in the teachers computer and then they did test on teddy and found out he is very smart. I remember I went to a party everybody was super drunk off the walls but before Constancy got pregnant I had a super crush on Rickee for a long time. Did I mention I have another brother name Andre my mother wants me to be just like him have good grades and everything and get into college. I can't be like my brother he got stuff that I don't got and know more stuff then me.

Comments

  1. This school sounds like it is very crazy especially for kids that are in high school. Would you go to this high school if you had a choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might because it sounds like people would get you and you would have alot of friends.

      Delete
  2. This book sounds like some like something that I would read I would like to know more. What would you rate this book? why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would rate this book as a 10 because it gives you the feel of how it would might be in high school and its crazy from what i read but its very interesting book

      Delete
  3. Quit lying. Thats not your name. But you played the part of the character of your great. Read The Martian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some words that need to be capitalized; also there are some words that I couldn't really understand because of the mistakes in grammar, but from what I could understand it sounds like a really good book! I think Theresa's life could be used as an example of some teenagers' life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This book sounds like it's filled with drama! You included a lot of great details in your post, nice work! If you like this kind of book, you should check out Lesson Learned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Point of view on my book

My Character