Point of view on my book

My book is called backlash it’s by Sara Littman. My story is by first person and second person by many different people. Lara is the main character that is going through some things wit social media and boys. The other characters that is talking is Liam, Sydney,Bree and that is it. They all gave their opinions on the situation that happen with Lara. If the story were written from only one person we would not get the full story. The narrator would only give the opinion about what one person thing and you would be confused. You would want to know more to the details about what happen to Lara. This would be a difficult story to understand the story if it was coming from one person. That’s it for my blog about my book P.O.V.

Comments

  1. I'm happy you chose one of our new books. Try to include more details next time, tell us more about this book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hip-hop high school

My Character